Monday, October 12, 2009

What a week



Well the festival has ended and I have to say even with all the rain this week it was a great week. Our little Quack Pac won the Pet Parade. It was a lot of fun. The girls are so proud of their metals. We are thinking of ideas for next year now.


My mom did her first half marathon yesterday. She did great. She walked and finished it in 3:14. I am so proud of her. we are trianing for another one that the proceeds go to the American Diabetes Association. It is April 11, 2010. Hopefully my dr will clear me and I will be able to start training as well.


Hunter has now been on 4 billboards around town. he is on the far right. (Mike has only been on one)


Alli surgery is tomorrow. i am sure everything is going to go well but we will let everyone know for sure.

No comments: