Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Alli Boo Update

Hello everyone,

Well the Fall Festival has kicked off and has been going strong. Yesterday was disappointing for the kids with special needs. Due to the rain the Nut Club has to cancel the special needs day. The nut club did take prizes and cotton candy to the schools that afternoon though which I am sure the kids enjoyed.

My girls, along with my niece and some of my brother's friend's kiddos are going to be in the pet parade on Sat. I am very excited to share pictures of that day. I think everything will be so cute. The name of our float is the "Quack Pack"

We took Alli to the ENT yesterday. We have been having some issues with her throat. Dr. Finch took one look at her throat and said that her tonsils were nasty and very large and needed to come out. She said they couldn't wait to get them out, so Alli is scheduled for surgery next Tues. the 13th. I think that she will do just fine. The surgery is only about 30 mins. Dr. Finch said she would be down about 8-10 days and i just laughed. i will believe it when I see it.

Brooke is hanging in there. Not sick so far. Her nose is healing just fine. She is getting a little bossy right now. She won two fish at the festival the other day. Alli won one too. So we will see how long our 3 additions survive.

Well, I will update on Sat after the parade and certainly after Alli's surgery.

Happy Fall everyone.

No comments: