Thursday, March 5, 2009

And the hits just keep on coming

Well, since my last post we have made two more trips to the dr. Alli is still running a high fever and now Brooke started with the high fevers yesterday. At first the dr thought Alli had some sort of bacteria in her blood causing the fever and said it would be gone in a few days. Well, that afternoon Alli got a bit worse and that is when Brooke woke up with 104 temp. I called the dr back, of course they were getting ready to close so the rat race began. They sent us to Deaconess to get blood work done. The labs came back normal. So now I am being told that my two little girls have a virus that will work its way out in a few days or so. In the meantime I am supposed to keep pumping them full of medicine and keep calling everyday with updates. Alli's fever did break and drop to 101 so that is a start in the right direction.

On a more positive note, Brooke's MRSA does appear to be completely gone and our bathroom is almost complete.

I am hoping by my next post all the sickness will be gone. keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: