Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Many months of catching up!


Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay in postings. I really need to get a new computer at home. Well let's see what has happened since May.

We had a great summer. At the end of may we went to Florida with my whole family. We had a blast and the girls loved the beach and the ocean. The ask everyday when we get to go back. It was pretty laid back and everyone got along so well. Great way to start the summer.






At the end of June we made our summer trip to Lena to visit some awesome friends. As usual it was a great time. Looking forward to next year.



In July we welcomed our nephew Jack Michael. Mike and I are proud godparents of this little guy. He is so cute and his big sister loves him very much.




Aug was not so great for me. Both girls started school. Little sad that my baby is now in school. Mike went on his canoe trip and came back with a pretty nasty gash on his foot that really needed about 10 stitches. That next week I got bit by a spider and it turned into a very nasty painful infection. I was admitted to the hospital for a week but am doing well now. That same week my grandpa passed away and I had to miss the funeral due to being in the hospital. We have gotten through all that and hopefully on to a normal routine again.
Sept. has been calm. The girls are loving school and doing well. Alli started gymnastics and loves it. She is learning very quickly and we are so proud of her. She is still riding horses and is still very obsessed with them. Brooke is growing like a weed. She is really becoming her own little person. She certainly has a temper when things don't go her way. She still love babies so much and now has become fascinated with frogs and dinosaurs.
Well, Oct is busy. we are starting out with the fall festival so we are excited for that.
I hope everyone had a great summer.

No comments: