Thursday, February 5, 2009

First entry

So I finally decided to check out this blogging thing after I kept seeing my friends blogs. It is a pretty cool idea.



Anyway, I just turned 31 this past year and have been married to my husband Mike just over 4 years now. We have two wonderful children. Alli just turned 3 and Brooke will be 2 in March. Time sure goes fast. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital with Alli.



I work for George Koch Sons and have been there for a year and a half. Mike works for the Vanderburgh Co. Sheriff's Dept. He is a narcotics Canine detective. He enjoys it so much. He has been in this position almost 2 years now but has been on the dept for 6 years.



Alli and Brooke are 15 months apart and for the most part get along very well. Now they are starting to really play well together. They still have their moments just like any sibling. Last night Brooke took a wood trash can and hit Alli in the head busting open her forehead. Alli is fine (no stitches) but has a nice bruise, bump and gash.



We just made it through and ice and snow storm which knocked out thousands of families power. We did loose power for about three days and set up camp at my parents house. We were lucky that it was only 3 days. Some families were without power for over a week.

Anyway, I guess for my first post that is enough. I will try and post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I am addicted to looking at them. :)